Whether you are running a simple blog or a complex magazine website or even an online newspaper, Our theme can help you get the best results by ranking you at the top in search engine results. One-stop solution for Classic Blog to Advance Magazine WP Template. Browse our collection of best WordPress themes of 2020
Good resources to make the most of your WordPress blog
Be it about your personal writing hobby, travels, your creative ideas, world news, technical solutions, or even the life of your pet animal the great thing about having a blog is that you have the chance to talk about anything you like in a professional & effective way. WordPress is often the preferred & best choice for a number of reasons when people want to create a new blog or magazine. Primarily it looks simple & very easy to use interface and the fact that you can get started very quickly. At the same time, it’s a powerful content management system with enough tools to handle from the simplest blog to complex news and editorial magazine sites. Do you want proof? Here are a few names of big news websites powered by WordPress: Forbes, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters.
WordPress is highly customizable That’s one of the main reasons It’s the world’s most popular tool for blogging and managing editorial content. There are millions of free/paid of plugins and scripts that you can install to improve your blog, from professional SEO features to social media sharing and comment handling tools. With the help of WordPress blog themes, you can give your online journal or magazine a unique look & feel without spending too much time on designing it. This is particularly useful if you’re opening your blog as a side project, or if you’re too busy, or if your design skills are not quite as amazing as your writing skills!
Let’s have a look at a few resources that may help you with your blogging website project.
- The ultimate tutorial Build a Profitable Authority Blog gives a perfect overview of what’s involved in successful blog that’s not only helpful to the uses but also ranks well in SEO.
- Blogs are always part of company’s marketing strategy, you may find the tutorial How to Start a Blog for Your Business very instrumental. Among other things, the author talks about the importance of editorial calendars and recommends this free WordPress plugin to create one. If you’re looking for something different, check out the tutorial Set up an Editorial Calendar for Your Blog with Asana.
- If you don’t know much about marketing… Not to worry. This article What is content marketing? will give you a good idea of how useful content can be used as a marketing tool. You can also learn more about how to measure your ROI with Content Marketing Metrics.
- In this Quick Guide to Custom Fields and Post Metadata you’ll learn how to use & handle metadata and why they are important when it comes to WP taxonomy and content structure.
- There are loads of themes to choose from in PikuThemes collection, but you can check out a run-through of the 21 Best WordPress Magazine Themes that can be set up & install so quickly.
- Last but not least, let’s talk about the actual content! People consume written content on the internet every day, and everybody knows it’s not easy to catch users’ attention. The topics you choose for your blog need to be unique, engaging, and interesting. That’s a fact. But without good content writing-you’re not going anywhere. We recommend the e-book How to Write Great Copy for the Web by Donna Spencer, and remind you that you can hire freelance bloggers and editors.